Occasionally I share news, novelties and game design insights, go here to check it out.
Some blog highlights:
- Insights in a ‘serious’ game Monster Problems, a game about poverty for kids, co-created with the municipality of Groningen and their Kids Council.
- A blog on the development of a creative rpg storytelling card game: Premise of Heroes
- Designer diary on my mafia bluffing game: Capo della Mafia.
- A blog about the game design podcasts I listen to: Design resources, hear hear!
- About pitching your game consider: Going to the Göttinger Game Design Convention
- A shout out to the SAZ International Game Designers association
- About play and playfulness which has great advantages in life and for learning
In 2019 I started interviewing tabletop industry professionals in the Netherlands and Europe, under the flag of the Spellenmaakgilde (Game Design Guild). Each participant offers a new perspective on the tabletop industry and their stories can be found here: Spellenmaakgilde Interviews