Occasionally I share news, novelties and game design insights, go here to check it out. And if you are interested in these things consider joining our Discord community of our Tabletop Game Design guild in the Netherlands.
Some blog highlights:
- Insights in a ‘serious’ game Monster Problems, a game about poverty for kids, co-created with the municipality of Groningen and their Kids Council.
- A blog on the development of a creative rpg storytelling card game: Premise of Heroes
- Designer diary on my mafia bluffing game: Capo della Mafia.
- A blog about the game design podcasts I listen to: Design resources, hear hear!
- About pitching your game consider: Going to the Göttinger Game Design Convention
- A shout out to the SAZ International Game Designers association
- About play and playfulness which has great advantages in life and for learning
In 2019 I started interviewing tabletop industry professionals in the Netherlands and Europe, under the flag of the Spellenmaakgilde (Game Design Guild). Each participant offers a new perspective on the tabletop industry and their stories can be found here: Spellenmaakgilde Interviews (this has been put on the back burner during COVID times and based on time and focus available this will be continued at a slower release schedule).